Clare Josa offers the world's only certification program to become an Imposter Syndrome Master Coach. This is an invitation-only, post-grad, in-depth training for experienced coaches, therapists and mentors. The Imposter Syndrome First-Aider training is a pre-requisite.
The Imposter Syndrome First-Aider training is available to those without prior coaching experience. Join either the May 2023 or November 2023 cohorts.
Find out more about them below.
And if you have questions, please get in touch or you can book a call with Clare here.
Become An Imposter Syndrome First-Aider
£2,495 + VAT per person. The next public-access round starts May or November 2023, or in-house for a minimum of twelve places.
Become An Imposter Syndrome First-Aider / Natural Resilience Method® Coach
This is perfect for line managers and HR professionals who want to be able to do more than just listen and sympathise, if someone is running Imposter Syndrome. This course certifies you to work 1:1 with people as an Imposter Syndrome First-Aider and 1:1 facilitator for Clare Josa's Natural Resilience Method®.
In this training (hybrid self-study & small-group calls), you'll spend 18 hours studying and about 12 hours putting what you learn into practice, including the small-group tutorial calls and three busy-person-friendly implementation assignments.
What you'll cover:
- start by learning the Rewire Your Brain techniques for yourself, to start turning your inner critic into your go-to cheerleader
- learn Clare's Natural Resilience Method process for helping others to do this, too, as well as slashing their stress levels and preventing burnout
- essential strategies for become an expert listener, without keeping people stuck
- 'emergency quick fix' methods that press 'pause' on Imposter Syndrome in under sixty seconds
- longer-term strategies to help people to choose which thoughts to feed, so they dramatically reduce the self-sabotage that Imposter Syndrome can cause
- be a leader in your organisation for removing the Imposter Syndrome taboo and supporting people to thrive
This course is available twice a year for individuals on the public-access round (next round starts May 2023), or in-house for a minimum of twelve delegates.
Become A Certified Imposter Syndrome Mentor
£7,995 + VAT per person. Runs once a year as a public-access course with individual places available (Note: First-Aider level is a pre-requisite - the next round starts Spring 2024). Available as an in-house program for minimum 8 places.
Become A Certified Imposter Syndrome Master Coach
In this unique twelve-month, part time programme, your in-house coaches will clear out their deeper blocks, including Imposter Syndrome, and learn how to step up to lead and help their colleagues to do the same.
The training programme includes:
- online modules of video training & workbooks
- in-person workshops (currently running virtually)
- twice-monthly group mentoring calls for six months, then monthly for the next six months
- quarterly 1:1 mentoring calls with Clare
- six marked case studies (for the certification)
- one year's certification, from the satisfactory completion of the case studies and post-case study interview
Runs once a year as a public-access course with individual places available (Note: First-Aider level is a pre-requisite - the next round starts Spring 2024). Available as an in-house program for minimum 8 places.